1.02.2012

Sitting is Killing You!


Every now and then I come across information that makes me take a step back and re-evaluate how I live my life.  My job is very active and I consider myself to be quite active but I have been spending a lot of time sitting in front of the computer [writing, programming, researching, surfing!] and to be honest without even noticing, hours will pass.

I found this info-graphic that I needed to share.  Most people are spending way too much time sitting down, be it at their job, school, in the car, on the train or at home.  The problem is it's KILLING US!  Doesn't even matter how active we are the longer we sit per day the sooner we're expected to expire...



Sitting is Killing You
Via: Medical Billing And Coding

Like Brash Fitness on Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Human Trainer Essential Kit