3.01.2012

I'm Crossfit and I Know It


Here we go  again...


I've made my position on crossfit known [Do You Crossfit?] and I've shown mad love to LMFAO by posting their infectious hit I'm Sexy and I Know It and I have also shown love to this fat kid dancing up a storm to I'm Sexy and I Know It.


But I just came across a parody video by CrossFit Instinct (www.crossfitinstinct.com) set to of course LMFAO's I'm Sexy and I Know It...it's good...


They've got some classic lyrics- "I walk to the beat, burpees in the street in my crossfit tee", "this is how I WOD, all the ladies like Oh my god, we headed to the box baby don't be nervous, no shoes no shirt and I still get service."


Crossfit fans, spoof fans, LMFAO fans check it out after the jump...




Like BRASH Fitness & Conditioning on Facebook 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Human Trainer Essential Kit