11.01.2011

Awesome Excuses 1.0


The caption on that image says no excuses - ever! however, there are always excuses - always!  I've heard 'em all 'I'm tired', 'my back was sore', 'It's too hard', 'It's too early', 'It's too late', 'It's too far', 'I had to do ________', 'I went ________'.  No one ever cancels other plans to get a workout in....why is that?  

Anyway....

I make mental notes of everything [it's one of my many skills- be careful what you say to me!!] The list I've compiled is practically now a book full of excuses, thanks also to trainer friends/ acquaintances of mine.  Monthly I will post my absolute favourites- I won't post names...or should I? Maybe you've used them before, [shame] at the very least maybe they'll inspire you....how? That's up to you.  

Oh, and there are no prizes for having your excuses used - there are no winners, only.....non winners! 

As ridiculous as some of these may sound, I assure you they are 1000% legit.  


AWESOME EXCUSE: November 

"I can't go to class tonight, I have to buy fruit."






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Human Trainer Essential Kit