11.08.2011

Help Wanted: Gym Assistant

Leading Candidate

I should change the title to HELP WANTED: HOT GYM ASSISTANT.

I came across an ad on Craigslist posted by a guy in Vancouver looking for a female gym assistant. What is a female gym assistant? Probably not what you're thinking.  The position calls for a 17-23 yr old female to work 10 hrs minimum per week [on call] to assist an 18 yr old male while he is working out.  How so?  Fill his water bottle, pass him his water bottle, wipe his brow before sweat gets in his eyes and possibly put his weights away if he's too tired to do it himself.  Qualifications? Of course.  Can keep mouth shut, no cell phones [too distracting!], Fit body [obviously!].  This guy means business he's a tough boss for sure, cause if you come to work in anything but the required Sports bra and booty shorts you will be terminated on the spot.  

Candidate #2

Training is hard work, it takes a lot of focus and motivation, especially when you're doing it on your own.  Hiring an assistant might not be a bad decision, although a 'hot' female assistant might not keep you focused for too long.  I've been doing most of my training on my own maybe I should be looking into hiring my own gym assistant....maybe GYM ASSISTANT [GTA] MUST BE HOT AND ABLE TO SPOT.  Anyone interested msg me by email or on Facebook

Continue reading to check out the original posting...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Human Trainer Essential Kit