3.15.2012

Flipping Tires and Taking Names

A little sled pulling- no big deal!

I train a group of teachers 2 times per week right after school in their school gym.  I am able to bring in many of my favourite tools; dumbbells, medicine balls, battling ropes, the Lebert Buddy System to name a few but unfortunately 350lbs tires ain't happening.

So, because March Break was approaching I proposed we move our class to the indoor facility I run my other group training classes out of, Blast Athletic.  Only half the class took me up on my offer, the others got a well deserved week off.  

At the end of today's workout I paired the ladies off and they took turns flipping the 350lbs tire for 60 seconds [with a little assistance from Moi].

Check out the video evidence...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Human Trainer Essential Kit