3.22.2012

Show Off. vs SHOW OFF


They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but they also say Flattery corrupts both the receiver and the giver...Flattery is a kind of bad money, to which our vanity gives us currency...Flattery is like chewing gum. Enjoy it but don't swallow it...If we did not flatter ourselves, the flattery of others could never harm us. 


I first used my 2012 Show Off. campaign in December of last year, we even have our Show Off Challenge going right now but while riding the streetcar last week I noticed La Senza had some new ads for their Show Off Bra plastered everywhere.  

La Senza SHOW OFF Ads




Brash Show Off. Ads



I'm not saying La Senza a multi-million dollar company [maybe billion] copied me but I did use it first!  

Show Off.  It's not bragging if you back it up!


 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Human Trainer Essential Kit