8.11.2011

The BRASH Life

WHAT THE HELL IS “THE BRASH LIFE”?

Firstly, I can tell you what it is not.  It is not the American Dream.  It is not perfection.  It is not an ideology passed down from century to century. 

What it is however, is your life, your way to its ultimate potential.  That means working at the job you love, sharing laughs and time with the people you care most about, enriching your life with art, music, culture, food and travel.  And most importantly taking care of your most prized possession…your body!

You may be asking yourself, “why should I listen to you?” Beats me.  Maybe you shouldn't.  Do I live the Brash Life? I am on the same journey as you.  I am striving for the same dreams, health and happiness. 

But if you could use some tips on how to get in great shape and have fun doing it, I think I can help.  I actually practice what I teach [I will never preach to you] I train hard, eat clean and I’m living my life, my way.


Join the BRASH LIFE Society.


-AC
[BLS Memeber]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Human Trainer Essential Kit