10.21.2011

What's YOUR Excuse? The On Going Series


Because this is the 4th blog about this subject [What's Your Excuse pt1 & What's Your Excuse part Deux & Make Time] I think it's safe to call it a series.  

I've heard many excuses both personally and from colleagues so I intend to share some of the best excuses EVER as part of the What's Your Excuse Series.


I am currently compiling a list and starting next month I will share one per month until there just aren't any more.  


Take a good look at the men in these pictures.  What is really holding you back?  If you think it's too hard, if you think you have no time, really, really take a look at the men in these pictures. 

Some of the most common excuses are listed in this AMAZING Nike commercial...check it out.



WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Human Trainer Essential Kit